List of key books by scholars from Asia, Africa and South America
1. Arguments for Islamic Science by Ziauddin Sardar rtf pdf
2. The Beautiful Tree by Dharampal rtf pdf
3. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe rtf pdf
4. Civil Disobedience in Indian Tradition by Dharampal rtf pdf
5. Decolonising the Mind by Ngugi wa Thiong’o rtf pdf
6. Dharma, India and the World Order by Chaturvedi Badrinath rtf pdf
7. Dominance of the West over the Rest rtf. pdf.
8. Open Veins of Latin America by Eduardo Galeano rtf. pdf.
9. Eppawala -Destruction of Cultural Heritage in the name of Development by D L O Mendis rtf. pdf.
10. Essays on Tradition, Recovery and Freedom by Dharampal rtf. pdf.
11. How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney rtf. pdf.
12. Grassroots Post-Modernism by Gustavo Esteva & Madhu Suri Prakash rtf.pdf.
13. How We Know ed. by Ziauddin Sardar rtf. pdf.
14. Inhuman Rights by Winin Pereira rtf. pdf.
15. Human Wrongs rtf. pdf.
16. Indian Science and Technology in the Eighteenth Century by Dharampal rtf. pdf.
17. Confronting Empire by Eqbal Ahmad rtf. pdf.
18. Islam and Revolution – Imam Khomeini rtf. pdf.
19. Development without Destruction by Nandini Joshi rtf. pdf.
20. Islam, Liberty and Development by Mohammad Khatami rtf. pdf.
21. From Colonialism to Independence by Semakula Kiwanuka rtf. pdf.
22. Knowledge and People’s Power by Orlando Fals Borda rtf. pdf.
23. Mohd 1 pdf.
24. Mohd 2 pdf.
25. Mohd 3 pdf.
26. Mohd Iqbal Alatas
27. Moving the Centre by Ngugi Wa Thiang’o rtf. pdf.
28. The Invention of Africa by V Y Mudimbe rtf. pdf.
29. The Myth of the Lazy Native by Syed Hussein Alatas rtf. pdf.
30. Occidentosis by Jalal Al-I Ahmad pdf.
31. On the Sociology of Islam – Lectures by A J Shartati rtf. pdf.
32. One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka rtf. pdf.
33. Orientalism by Edward W Said rtf. pdf.
34. Sociology and the Third World Perspective by Orlando Albornoz rtf. pdf.
35. Panchayat Raj and India’s Polity by Dharampal rtf. pdf.
36. Asia and Western Dominance by K. M. Panikkar rtf. pdf.
37. Gandhi’s Challenge to Modern Science by Sunil Sahasrabudhey rtf. pdf.
38. Science, Development and Violence by Claude Alvares rtf. pdf.
39. Staying Alive by Vandana Shiva rtf. pdf.
40. Synthetic Culture and Development by Renato Constantino rtf. pdf.
41. The Intimate Enemy by Ashis Nandy rtf. pdf.
42. The Revenge of Athena ed. by Ziauddin Sardar rtf. pdf.
43. The Touch of Midas ed. by Ziauddin Sardar rtf. pdf.
44. Western Origins I pdf.
45. Western Origins II pdf.
46. Western Origins III pdf.
47. White Paradise Hell by Nsekuye Bizimana rtf. pdf.